PLEASE SEE NEW WEB PAGE: http://www.santannapisa.it/en/personale/cecilia-laschi
• Currently Full Professor of Biorobotics (Italian academic sector of Biomedical Engineering) at the Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna in Pisa, Italy, since August 2014.
• Associate Professor of Biorobotics (Italian academic sector of Biomedical Engineering) at the Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna in Pisa, Italy, July 2006 to July 2014.
• Assistant Professor of Biorobotics (Italian academic sector of Biomedical Engineering) at the Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna, May 2000 to June 2006.
• Visiting Researcher at the Humanoid Robotics Institute of Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan, from July 2001 to June 2002.
• Post-Doc Research Assistant in Biomedical Engineering (Assegno di Ricerca) at the Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna, Pisa, Italy, from May 1999 to April 2000.
• Ph. D. in Robotics from the University of Genova, Italy, May 1998.
• Master Degree in Computer Science from the University of Pisa, December 1993.
• Post-Doc Fellowship. The fellowship was awarded by JSPS (Japan Society for the Promotion of Science) on a competitive call, for supporting research in Japan for 1 year, from July 2001 to June 2002.
• Best Ph.D. Thesis in Biomedical Engineering Award. The award was assigned to the 3 best theses in this field in Italy in 1998, by the Italian National Group of Biomedical Engineering (GNB). It was officially awarded at the XXVII Annual School in Biomedical Engineering in Brixen, Italy, on September 21, 1999.
The wide framework for the research activities by Cecilia Laschi to date is Biorobotics.
Starting from basic robotics research, she has been investigated bioinspired solutions for personal and service robotics. She has been working in neuro-robotics, that is the application of robotics in neuroscience research, and bionics, where she explored the field of natural interfaces. She has been investigating and developing bioinspired sensory-motor control schemes for humanoid robotics and she proposed a novel scheme for predictive behaviour. She is currently working on biomimetic robotics, investigating animal and vegetal systems and designing robotic replicas that can fully explain the biological working principles and mechanisms. In this field, she is demonstrating new principles for soft robotics, with the design and developed of the first soft-bodied robot, inspired to the octopus. She also works in neurodevelopmental engineering, designing and developing sensorized devices (toys) for quantitative monitoring of infants’ neuro-motor development.
She authored/co-authored more than 40 ISI papers, and over 200 papers in journals and conferences.
Responsibilities on projects and other initiatives
• She has been and currently is involved in many National and EU-funded projects, in the field of biorobotics, and she is currently the Coordinator of the OCTOPUS Integrating Project (IP), funded by the European Commission in the ICT-FET Programme “Embodied Intelligence” (contract # 231608, total cost: 9,745,238€, total grant: 7,600,000€, grant for the Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna: 2,000,000€, February 2009 to January 2013, proposal evaluation: 14/15)
• Member of the Scientific Committee of RoboCasa, joint laboratory on humanoid and personal robotics of the Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna and the Waseda University in Tokyo, since 2003
• Contribution to the start-up and coordination of the Research Center on Sea Technologies and Marine Robotics of the Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna in Livorno (www.mrc.sssup.it).
• Member of the Editorial Board of Advanced Robotics, Applied Bionics and Biomechanics, Bioinspiration and Biomimetics
• Guest Co-Editor of Special Issues of Applied Bionics and Biomechanics, Advanced Robotics, Autonomos Robots, IEEE Transactions of Robotics
• Reviewer for IEEE Transactions on Robotics, IEEE Robotics and Automation Magazine, IEEE Transactions on Mechatronics, Automomous Robots, Advanced Robotics, Journal of Applied Bionics and Biomechanics, International Journal of Field Robotics, International Journal of Social Robotics, Bioinspiration and Biomimetics.
International scientific Societies
• IEEE Member (www.ieee.org) since 2000
• Member of the IEEE Robotics & Automation Society (RAS) since 2000
• Member of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBS) since 2001
• Elected Member of the AdCom of the IEEE RAS for years 2011-2013
• IEEE RAS representative in the AdCom of the IEEE Sensors Council
• Member of the Industrial Activities Board (IAB) of the IEEE RAS since 2010
• Member of the Publication Ethics Committee of the IEEE RAS for years 2012-2013
• Member of the Publication Activity Board of the IEEE RAS for years 2012-2013
• Member of the ad-hoc Committee on Automation of the IEEE RAS for years 2012-2013
• Member of the George Saridis Leadership Award in Robotics and Automation + Distinguished Service Award Nomination Committee of the IEEE RAS in 2012-2013
• Co-chair of the TC (Technical Committee) on Human-Robot Interaction and Coordination of the IEEE RAS from 2001 to 2009.
• Editor for the IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS 2013)
• Associate Editor for the IEEE RAS International Conference on Humanoid Robotics (Humanoids 2013)
• Associate Editor for the IEEE International International Symposium on Robot and Human Interactive Communication (RO-MAN 2013)
Evaluations and Reviewing
• Member of the Evaluation Panel and Evaluator of the programme CONSOLIDER of the Ministry of University of Spain, in 2010 and 2009, respectively
• Evaluator for the ERC (European Research Council), 2010
• Reviewer for the French Research Agency, 2012
• Reviewer for the Slovenian Research Agency, 2012
ACADEMIC TEACHING ACTIVITIES
• Courses at the Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna since A.Y. 2000-2001, on “Human and animal models for biorobotics”, “Fundamentals of bioinspired robotics with introduction to the humanoid robotic platform”, “Rehabilitation robotics”, “Biomechatronic sensory systems for biorobotics”, “Fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence and learning in robots”, “Artificial perception in anthropomorphic robotics”, “Artificial perception and sensory-motor coordination in robot manipulation”
• Course “Rehabilitation Engineering” at the School of Biomedical Engineering of the University of Pisa (MS in Biomedical Engineering), since A.Y. 2008-2009.
• Course “Robotics” at the School of Computer Science of the University of Pisa (MS in Computer Science), since A.Y. 2009-2010.
• Course “Robotic Perception” at the School of Computer Science of the University of Pisa (MS in Computer Science), A.Y. 2003-2004 to 2008-2009.
Academic Boards and Committees
• Vice-Director of the BioRobotics Institute of the Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna
• Elected member of the Academic Senate (Senato Accademico) of the Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna, as representative person of the Associate Professors, since November 2010
• Delegate of the Director of the Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna to disability issues and member of the Italian National Conference of Delegates to Disability (CNUDD), since 2007
• Elected member of the Board of the Class of Experimental Science (Consiglio della Classe di Scienze Sperimentali) of the Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna, as representative person of the assistant professors of the Engineering sector (years 2004-2006).
• Member of Boards of the Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna for PhD defences, Master and Bachelor graduations, admission to PhD positions, selection of one laboratory technician, selections for post-doc fellowships and collaborations.
• Member of a Board for a PhD defence on modeling of bio-inspired locomotion systems at the Ecole des Mines de Nantes.
• Member of the Faculty Board (Collegio dei Docenti) of the PhD course in Biomedical Engineering of the University Campus Bio-Medico in Rome, since 2006.
• Member of the Faculty Board (Collegio dei Docenti) of the PhD course in Microsystem Engineering of the University of Rome Tor Vergata, since 2003.
• Member of Boards at the University of Pisa for Master graduations in Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Philosophy, Automation Engineering.
• Member of a Board at the University of Napoli “Federico II” in 2000, for a Master in Control Engineering.
Tutoring and supervision of students:
• Supervisor of the PhD students and theses, 3 to 5 per year.
• Currently tutor of 12 PhD students.
• Advisor of the several Master theses, 5 to 10 per year, most of them obtained with honors.
• Tutor of a variable number of Master students, mainly in Biomedical Engineering and Computer Science, on average close to 5.
ACTIVITY OF EXPLOITATION OF RESEARCH RESULTS
Co-author of 8 patents pending in Italy, Europe, and Japan.
Co-Founder in 2004 of the academic spin-off company of the Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna “RoboTech srl”, in the field of edutainment robotics. RoboTech received the EURON (European Robotics Research Network) Technology Transfer Award in 2008.
Member of the Technical Committee of the Revolving Fund of the Chamber of Commerce of Pisa, as representative of the Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna, for years 2010-2013.
For publications see: http://www.santannapisa.it/en/personale/cecilia-laschi
ISI INTERNATIONAL JOURNALS
 B. Mazzolai, L. Margheri, P. Dario, C. Laschi, “Measurements of Octopus Arm Elongation Movement: Evidence of Differences by Animal Sex and Size”, Journal of Experimental Marine Biology and Ecology, in press.
 M. Follador, M. Cianchetti, A. Arienti, C. Laschi, “A general method for the design and fabrication of shape memory alloy active spring actuators”, Smart Materials and Structures, Vol.21:115029, 2012.
 F. Giorgio-Serchi, A. Arienti, C. Laschi, “Biomimetic vortex propulsion: towards the new paradigm of soft unmanned underwater vehicles”, IEEE Transactions on Mechatronics, Vol.PP, pp.1-10, 2012.
 L. Margheri, B. Mazzolai, P. Dario, C. Laschi, “A bioengineering approach for in vivo measurements of the octopus arms”, Journal of Shellfish Research, Vol.30, 2012.
 F. Renda, M. Cianchetti, M. Giorelli, A. Arienti, C. Laschi, “A 3D Steady State Model of a Tendon-Driven Continuum Soft Manipulator Inspired by Octopus Arm”, Bioinspiration & Biomimetics, Vol.7, No.2, June 2012.
 L. Margheri, C. Laschi, B. Mazzolai, “Soft robotic arm inspired by the octopus. I. From biological functions to artificial requirements”, Bioinspiration & Biomimetics, Vol.7, No.2, June 2012.
 B. Mazzolai, L. Margheri, M. Cianchetti, P. Dario, C. Laschi, “Soft robotic arm inspired by the octopus. II. From artificial requirements to innovative technological solutions”, Bioinspiration & Biomimetics, Vol.7, No.2, June 2012.
 C. Laschi, B. Mazzolai, M. Cianchetti, L. Margheri, M. Follador, P. Dario, “A Soft Robot Arm Inspired by the Octopus”, Advanced Robotics (Special Issue on Soft Robotics), Vol.26, No.7, 2012.
 L. Margheri, G. Ponte, B. Mazzolai, C. Laschi, G. Fiorito, “Non-invasive study of Octopus vulgaris arm morphology using ultrasound”, The Journal of Experimental Biology, Vol.214, 2011, pp.3727-3731.
 G. Sgandurra, F. Cecchi, S.M. Serio, E. Boldrini, C. Laschi, P. Dario, G. Cioni, “Quantitative assessment of grasping forces in tipically developing and brain damaged infants”, Developmental Medicine And Child Neurology, 2011.
 M. Calisti, M. Giorelli, G. Levy, B. Mazzolai, B. Hochner, C. Laschi, P. Dario, “An octopus-bioinspired solution to movement and manipulation for soft robots”, Bioinspiration & Biomimetics, Vol.6, No.3, 2011, 10 pp.
 M. Cianchetti, A. Arienti, M. Follador, B. Mazzolai, P. Dario, C. Laschi, “Design concept and validation of a robotic arm inspired by the octopus”, Materials Science and Engineering C, Vol.31, 2011, pp.1230-1239.
 P. Salvini, G. Teti, E. Spadoni, C. Laschi, B. Mazzolai, P. Dario, “Peccioli: The Testing Site for the Robot DustCart. Focus on social and legal challenges”, IEEE Robotics and Automation Magazine, Special Issue on Roboethics, Vol.18, No.1, 2011, pp.59-67.
 N. Greggio, A. Bernardino, C. Laschi, P. Dario, J. Santos-Victor, “Fast estimation of Gaussian mixture models for image segmentation”, Machine Vision and Applications, Vol.22, 2011, pp.1-17.
 N. Greggio, A. Bernardino, C. Laschi, J. Santos-Victor, P. Dario, "Real-Time 3D Stereo Tracking and Localizing of Spherical Objects with the iCub Robotic Platform”, Journal of Intelligent & Robotic Systems, Vol.63, No.3-4, 2011, pp.417-446.
 M. Del Maestro, F. Cecchi, S.M. Serio, C. Laschi and P. Dario, “Sensing Device for Measuring Infants’ Grasping Actions”, Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, Vol.165, 2011, pp.155-163.
 P. Salvini, G. Teti, E. Spadoni, E. Frediani, S. Boccalatte, L. Nocco, B. Mazzolai, C. Laschi, G. Comandé, E. Rossi, P. Carrozza, P. Dario, “An Investigation on Legal Regulations for Robot Deployment in Urban Areas: A Focus on Italian Law”, Advanced Robotics, Vol.24, 2010, pp.1901–1917.
 B. Mazzolai, A. Mondini, P. Corradi, C. Laschi, V. Mattoli, and P. Dario, “A Miniaturized Mechatronic System Inspired by Plant Roots”, IEEE Transactions on Mechatronics, Vol.99, 2010, pp.1-12. BEST PAPER AWARD WINNER.
 M. Cianchetti, V. Mattoli, B. Mazzolai, C. Laschi, P. Dario, “A new design methodology of electrostrictive actuators for bioinspired robotics”, Sensors and Actuators Part B, Vol.142, No.1, 2009, pp.288-297.
 G. Sgandurra, F. Cecchi, S.M. Serio, M. Del Maestro, A. Guzzetta, E. Sicola, C. Laschi, P, Dario, G. Cioni, “Biomechatronic gym: a new tool in normal and atypical motor development”, Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, Vol.51, No.3, 2009, p.24.
 C. Laschi, B. Mazzolai, V. Mattoli, M. Cianchetti, P. Dario, “Design of a biomimetic robotic octopus arm”, Bioinspiration & Biomimetics, Vol.4, No.1, 2009.
 L. Ascari, U. Bertocchi, P. Corradi, C. Laschi, P. Dario, “Bio-inspired grasp control in a robotic hand with massive sensorial input”, Biological Cybernetics, Vol.100, No.2, Feb 2009, pp.109-128.
 C. Menon, C. de Negueruela, J. del R. Millán, O. Tonet, F. Carpi, M. Broschart, P. Ferrez, A. Buttfield, F. Tecchio, F. Sepulveda, L. Citi, C. Laschi, M. Tombini, P. Dario, P.M. Rossini, D. De Rossi, “Prospects of brain–machine interfaces for space system control”, Acta Astronautica, Vol.64, Issue 4, February 2009, pp.448-456.
 E.S. Maini, L. Manfredi, C. Laschi, P. Dario, “A bio-inspired velocity control of fast gaze shifts on a robotic anthropomorphic head”, Autonomous Robots, Vol.5, 2008, pp.37-58.
 C. Laschi, G. Asuni, E. Guglielmelli, G. Teti, R. Johansson, H. Konosu, Z. Wasik, M.C. Carrozza, P. Dario, “A bio-inspired predictive sensory-motor coordination scheme for robot reaching and preshaping”, Autonomous Robots, Vol.25, 2008, pp.85-101.
 P. Corradi, L. Ascari, A. Menciassi, C. Laschi, “A Micro-Optical Transducer for Sensing Applications”, International Journal of Optomechatronics, Vol.2, No.4, 2008, pp.361–381.
 C. Laschi, F. Patanè, E.S. Maini, L. Manfredi, G. Teti, L. Zollo, E. Guglielmelli, P. Dario, “An Anthropomorphic Robotic Head for Investigating Gaze Control”, Advanced Robotics, Vol.22, No.1, 2008, pp.57-89.
 L. Zollo, S. Eskiizmirliller, G. Teti, C. Laschi, Y. Burnod, E. Guglielmelli, M.A. Maier, “An Anthropomorphic Robotic Platform for Progressive and Adaptive Sensorimotor Learning”, Advanced Robotics, Vol.22, No.1, 2008, pp.91-118.
 L. Ascari, P. Corradi, L. Beccai, C. Laschi, “A miniaturized and flexible optoelectronic sensing system for tactile skin”, Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, Vol.17, 2007, pp.2288-2298.
 S. Roccella, M.C. Carrozza, G. Cappiello, J.J. Cabibihan, C. Laschi, P. Dario, H. Takanobu, M. Matsumoto, H. Miwa, K. Itoh, A. Takanishi, “Design and Development of Five-Fingered Hands for a Humanoid Emotion Expression Robot” International Journal of Humanoid Robotics, Vol.4, No.1, March 2007, pp.181-206.
 D. Campolo, C. Laschi, F. Keller, E. Guglielmelli, “A mechatronic platform for early diagnosis of neurodevelopmental disorders”, Advanced Robotics, Vol.21, No.10, pp.1131–1150, June 2007.
 M. C. Carrozza, A. Persichetti, C. Laschi, F. Vecchi, R. Lazzarini, P. Vacalebri, V. Tamburrelli, P. Dario, “A Wearable Biomechatronic Interface for Controlling Robots with Voluntary Foot Movements”, IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics Vo.12, No.1, February 2007, pp.1-11.
 P. Dario, M.C. Carrozza, E. Guglielmelli, C. Laschi, A. Menciassi, S. Micera, F. Vecchi, “Robotics as a “Future and Emerging Technology: biomimetics, cybernetics and neuro-robotics in European projects”, IEEE Robotics and Automation Magazine, Vol.12, No.2, June 2005, pp.29-43.
 L. Zollo, B. Siciliano, C. Laschi, G. Teti, P. Dario, "An Experimental Study on Compliance Control for a Redundant Personal Robot Arm", Robotics and Autonomous Systems, Vol.44, Issue 2, August 2003, pp.101–129.
 P. Dario, E. Guglielmelli, C. Laschi, “Humanoids and personal robots: design and experiments”, Journal of Robotic Systems, Vol.18, No.12, December 2001, pp.673-690.
 P. Dario, C. Laschi, E. Guglielmelli, “Design and experiments on a personal robotic assistant”, Advanced Robotics, Vol.13, No.2, 1999, pp.153-169.
 P. Dario, C. Laschi, E. Guglielmelli, “Sensors and actuators for ‘humanoid’ robots”, Advanced Robotics, Special Issue on Humanoid, Vol.11, No.6, 1998, pp.567-584.
OTHER INTERNATIONAL JOURNALS WITH PEER REVIEW
 G. Sgandurra,F. Cecchi, S.M. Serio, M. Del Maestro, C. Laschi, P. Dario, G. Cioni, “Longitudinal study of unimanual actions and grasping forces during infancy”, Infant Behavior & Development, 2012.
 F. Iida, C. Laschi, “Soft Robotics: Challenges and Perspectives”, Procedia Computer Science, Vol.7, 2011, pp.99-102.
 M.I. Gobbini, C. Gentili, E. Ricciardi, C. Bellucci, P. Salvini, C. Laschi, M. Guazzelli, P. Pietrini, “Distinct Neural Systems Involved in Agency and Animacy Detection”, Journal of Cognitive Science, Vol.23, No.8, 2011, pp.1911-20.
 P. Salvini, C. Laschi, P. Dario, “Design for Acceptability: Improving Robots’ Coexistence in Human Society”, International Journal of Social Robotics, Vol.2, 2010, pp.451-460.
 B. Mazzolai, C. Laschi, P. Dario, S. Mugnai, S. Mancuso, “The plant as a biomechatronic system”, Plant Signaling & Behavior, Vol.5, No.12, pp.1-4 (short communication).
 D. Zambrano, E. Falotico, L. Manfredi, C. Laschi, “A model of the smooth pursuit eye movement with prediction and learning”, Journal of Applied Bionics and Biomechanics, Vol.7, Issue 2, June 2010, pp.109-118.
 D.F.T. Gamarra, L.K. Pinpin, C. Laschi, P. Dario, "Forward models applied in Visual Servoing for a reaching task in the iCub Humanoid Robot", Journal of Applied Bionics and Biomechanics, Vol.6, No.3-4, 2009, pp.345-354.
 P. Salvini, E. Datteri, C. Laschi, P. Dario, ‘Scientific models and ethical issues in hybrid bionic systems research’, AI&Society, Vol.22, No.3, 2008, pp.431-448.
 P. Corradi, L. Ascari, A. Menciassi, C. Laschi, “Micro-optical components assembly for the fabrication of a miniaturized optoelectronic transducer”, Proc. SPIE, Vol.6715, 2007.
 P. Dario, E. Guglielmelli, C. Laschi, G. Teti, “MOVAID: a personal robot in everyday life of disabled and elderly people”, Technology and Disability Journal, Vol.10, No.2, 1999, pp.77-93.
 C. Laschi, A. Menciassi, “Biorobotics”, in Handbook of Research on Biomedical Engineering Education and Advanced Bioengineering Learning: Interdisciplinary Concepts, Ziad O. Abu-Faraj (Ed.), IGI Global, February 2012.
 C. Laschi, B. Mazzolai, V. Mattoli, M. Cianchetti, P. Dario, "Design and Development of a Soft Actuator for a Robot” Inspired by the Octopus Arm”, in Experimental Robotics, The 11th International Symposium, O. Khatib, V. Kumar, G. Pappas (Ed.s), Springer Tracts in Advanced Robotics (STAR Series), Springer, 2009, pp.25-33.
 L. Ju, G. Ferri, V. Mattoli, B. Mazzolai, C. Laschi, P. Dario, “A Solar-Powered Amphibian Robot for Aquatic Monitoring Network Source”, in Lecture Notes In Artificial Intelligence, Vol.5314, Springer, 2008, pp.1145-1154.
 N. Greggio, L. Manfredi, C. Laschi, P. Dario, M.C. Carrozza, “Real-Time Least-Square Fitting of Ellipses Applied to the RobotCub Platform”, in Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol.5325, Springer, 2008, pp.270-282.
 P. Salvini, C. Laschi, P. Dario, “Etica e biorobotica: discussione di alcuni casi di studio” in Teoria, XXVII/2007/2 (Terza serie II/2), Edizioni ETS, Pisa, 2007, pp.41-56.
 M.C. Carrozza, P. Dario, P. Salvini, C. Laschi, “La biorobotica: dall’invenzione dell’uomo artificiale ai sistemi bionici ibridi”, in Sull’identità umana – Teologia a scienza in dialogo, M. Gronchi (a cura di), Edizioni ETS, Pisa, 2007.
 C. Laschi, E. S. Maini, F. Patanè, L. Ascari, G. Ciaravella, U. Bertocchi, C. Stefanini, P. Dario, “A vestibular interface for natural control of steering locomotion of robotic artifacts: preliminary experiments with a robotic endoscope”, in Robotics Research, The 12th International Symposium, S. Thrun, H. Durrant-Whyte, R. Brooks (Ed.s), Springer Tracts on Advanced Robotics (STAR Series), Springer, 2007.
 P. Dario, C. Laschi, A. Menciassi, E. Guglielmelli, M. C. Carrozza, and S. Micera, “Interfacing neural and artificial systems: from neuroengineering to neruorobotics”. In Handbook of Neural Engineering, Chapter 26 in Volume of the Neural Engineering Series, pages 421–431. Wiley/IEEE Press, 2004.
 M.J. Johnson, E. Guglielmelli, G.A. Di Lauro, C. Laschi, M.C. Carrozza, P. Dario, “GIVING-A-HAND system: the development of a task-specific robot appliance”, Advances in Rehabilitation Robotics, Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences 306, Z.Z. Bien and D. Stefanov (Ed.s), 2004, pp.127-141.
 P. Dario, C. Laschi, S. Micera, F. Vecchi, M. Zecca, A. Menciassi, B. Mazzolai, M. C. Carrozza, "Biologically - inspired microfabricated force and position mechano-sensors", in Sensors and Sensing in Biology and Engineering, by Friedrich G. Barth, Timothy W. Secomb, and Joseph A. C. Humphrey, (Ed.s), Springer Verlag, 1st edition, March 28, 2003, pp.109-125.
 N. Canelli, A. Pisetta, G. Giachetti, E. Guglielmelli, C. Laschi, P. Dario, "Development of a "Domotic Cell" for Health Care Delivery in Prison Environments", in Independent Living for Persons with Disabilities and Elderly People, Assistive Technology Research Series, Vol.12, M. Mokhtari (Ed.), IOS Press, 2003, pp.96-103.