I received the B.E. degree in engineering structure analysis, and the Ph.D. degree in general mechanics and foundation of mechanics from Peking University, Beijing, China, in 2010 and 2016, respectively. I am currently a postdoctoral researcher at the BioRobotics Institute, Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna, Pisa, Italy.
My research interests include wearable robotics, human-machine interface, signal processing and pattern recognition for the control of robotic prostheses and exoskeletons.
- B. Chen, Y. Feng, Q. Wang, Combining vibrotactile feedback with volitional myoelectric control for robotic transtibial prostheses, Frontiers in Neurorobotics, vol. 10, pp. 1-14, 2016.
- B. Chen, X. Wang, Y. Huang, K. Wei, Q. Wang, A foot-wearable interface for locomotion mode recognition based on discrete contact force distribution, Mechatronics, vol. 32, pp. 12-21, 2015.
- B. Chen, Q. Wang, L. Wang, Adaptive slope walking with a robotic transtibial prosthesis based on volitional EMG control, IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, vol. 20, no. 5, pp. 2146-2157, 2015.
- B. Chen, E. Zheng, Q. Wang, L. Wang, A new strategy for parameter optimization to improve phase-dependent locomotion mode recognition, Neurocomputing, vol. 149, pp. 585-593, 2015.
- B. Chen, E. Zheng, Q. Wang, A locomotion intent prediction system based on multi-sensor fusion. Sensors, vol. 14, no. 7, pp. 12349-12369, 2014.
- B. Chen, E. Zheng, X. Fan, T. Liang, Q. Wang, K. Wei, L. Wang, Locomotion mode classification using a wearable capacitive sensing system. IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 744-755, 2013.
- E. Zheng, B. Chen, K. Wei, Q. Wang, Lower limb wearable capacitive sensing and its applications to recognizing human gaits, Sensors, vol. 13, no. 10, pp. 13334-13355, 2013.
- B. Chen, Q. Wang, Design and evaluation of a vibrotactile feedback system to improve volitional myoelectric control for robotic transtibial prostheses: A preliminary study, Proc. of the 6th IEEE RAS/EMBS International Conference on Biomedical Robotics and Biomechatronics, Singapore, 2016, pp. 1057-1062.
- B. Chen, Q. Wang, Combining human volitional control with intrinsic controller on robotic prosthesis: a case study on adaptive slope walking, Proc. of the 37th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, Milan, Italy, 2015, pp. 4777-4780.
- B. Chen, Q. Wang, L. Wang, Using surface EMG signals to volitionally control ankle joint position for powered transtibial prostheses, Proc. of the 36th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, Chicago, USA, 2014, pp. 2545-2548.
- E. Zheng, B. Chen, Q. Wang, K. Wei, L. Wang, A wearable capacitive sensing system with phase-dependent classifier for locomotion mode recognition, Proc. of the 4th IEEE RAS/EMBS International Conference on Biomedical Robotics and Biomechatronics, Rome, Italy, 2012, pp. 1747-1752.