I am pursuing research in plant-inspired robotic technology at IIT@SSSA lab. I did my Master of Technology in Mechatronics Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology, Patna. My research interest is bio-inspired robotics, Micro-robotics,Soft robotics, Multibody Dynamics simulation and Modeling of Mechatronics Systems.I Worked as Assistant Professor in Department of Mechanical Engineering at National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand and Worked as a visiting research student at Center for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, a DRDO Lab Bangalore.My master's thesis work is entitled as ‘Design and Development, Modeling and Simulation Quadruped Robot’ and bachelor thesis was based 'Design and Development of Robotic Arm with Haptic Technology’.
Feel free to contact me
1. Mishra A.K, Kumar R., Sarangi S., Mathematical Modeling of Electromagnetic Levitation Based Active Suspension System, Journal of Applied Mechanics and Materials Vol. 575 (2014) pp 785-789 doi:www.scientific.net/AMM.575.785 , May 2014.
2. Mishra A.K., Thakur A., Multidisciplinary Design Approach and Fabrication of Alligator-Inspired Robot, Poster Presentation, Research Scholar Day, IIT Patna, India, 8th March, 2014.
3. Shriyam S., Mishra, A., Nayak D., and Thakur A., Design, Fabrication and Gait Planning of Alligator-Inspired Robot, International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology 567-575, http://Dx.Doi.Org/10.14741/Ijcet/Spl.2.2014.108, January 2014.
4. Mishra A.K., Raina R., Yadav S.B., Sarangi S., Mathematical Modeling of Electromagnetic Levitation Ball using Bond graph in 1st international and 16th national conference on machine and mechanism (iNaCoMM-2013), IIT Roorkee, India, 18-21 Dec 2013.
5. Augustine J., Mishra A.K. and K. Patra, Mathematical Modeling and Trajectory Planning of a 5 Axis Robotic Arm for Welding Applications, Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Production and Industrial Engineering (CPIE 2013), NIT Jalandhar, India, 29-31 March, 2013.